- Customer Care
- By Application
- By Carrier
- Commercial Solutions
Designed specifically for users looking for enhanced control over their 3G network, this product is designed to provide users with greater stability when boosting their voice and network capacities and works for providers within the 2100 MHz frequency. With a brilliant performance record, this booster is guaranteed to give you an instant signal boost of up to 5-Bars anywhere in the UK. Plus, with both automatic and manual controls, this model is one of the most versatile 3G boosters on the market, allowing users the option of taking a hands-on approach to maintaining a stable signal. Our products are made to be user-friendly, and with our easy installation guide, you’ll have your new booster up and running in under 15 minutes! With a 2-year warranty, we are confident that this product will provide you with maximum durability and signal stability. In just minutes you can begin to enjoy years of clear coverage with this powerful booster! Problems? No problem! If you have any issues with this product, our professionally trained team of technicians are ready to help you 24/7 so you can get back to enjoying crystal clear coverage in just minutes. So whether or not you decide to take a hands-on or hands-off approach to this dually controlled signal booster, we’ll always be here to help you along the way.
How to select the best location is described fully in The installation guide. However, if you still cannot find a good place, you can contact us through chat or by email and we will help you with the setup.
Yes! The standard antenna can accept signal from within 170 degrees. If towers are located on the opposite side of your property than your antenna, you may need to upgrade your system by adding a second antenna so you can receive signal from all locations.
We sell high-quality products which are all capable of simultaneously supporting multiple devices. The limit for each booster mainly depends on its output power or ‘dBs’. We have provided a list of devices and their support limit converted to dBs below:
Estimations can also be made using this table:
|Coverage in square metres||Number of supported users|
|Up to 150 sq m||Up to 50 users|
|Up to 300 sq m||Up to 100 users|
|Up to 600 sq m||Up to 150 users|
|Up to 1500 sq m||Up to 200 users|
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.