- Customer Care
- By Application
- By Carrier
- Commercial Solutions
If you’re looking for stellar voice coverage for your medium sized home, boat or office space you can stop right here—this high-performance signal repeater is just the fix. This GSM Voice Signal Repeater has been designed specifically to give you crystal clear voice coverage if you have a weak outside signal (1-3 bars) and your mobile operates with 2G in the 900MHz frequency.
With a 300 m² range, this model can provide you with significant freedom if you’re looking to perfect your voice coverage and over longer distances. Plus, this GSM Voice Signal Repeater has both automatic and manual controls so you can rest assured that the stability of your signal will always be in safe hands. Think getting good voice coverage is impossible? Hardly. If you’re concerned about choosing the right product to tackle poor voice coverage, our GSM Voice Signal Repeater should make you feel better already.
This comprehensive package is easily set up in less than 15 minutes after which you can enjoy the instant 5-Bar coverage if you have weak signal outside of 1-3 bars. Our professional technicians are on call to help you 24/7. Plus, with a 30-day money back guarantee and a two-year warranty, our products are risk-free. We’ve got your back.
DC power problem
No signal received Solution: Adjust the outdoor installation to get sound signal
Signal received ok but not perfect
Full signal received
When there is a call it is normal
Always green means self-excited Solution: Turn off the booster, adjust the indoor and outdoor antenna again and try to expand the distance or create some barriers between them.
Heat sink Convection cooling
-10°C ~ 55°C
How to select the best location is described fully in The installation guide. However, if you still cannot find a good place, you can contact us through chat or by email and we will help you with the setup.
Yes! The standard antenna can accept signal from within 170 degrees. If towers are located on the opposite side of your property than your antenna, you may need to upgrade your system by adding a second antenna so you can receive signal from all locations.
We sell high-quality products which are all capable of simultaneously supporting multiple devices. The limit for each booster mainly depends on its output power or ‘dBs’. We have provided a list of devices and their support limit converted to dBs below:
Estimations can also be made using this table:
|Coverage in square metres||Number of supported users|
|Up to 150 sq m||Up to 50 users|
|Up to 300 sq m||Up to 100 users|
|Up to 600 sq m||Up to 150 users|
|Up to 1500 sq m||Up to 200 users|
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.