- Customer Care
- By Application
- By Carrier
- Commercial Solutions
If you are a 3G data user and looking for an adjustable control signal booster, this is the best solution. It supports a frequency spectrum of 2100 MHz and gives you the power of manually adjust it according to your wishes. This product can boost Three mobile, EE, O2, Virgin and other network operators throughout UK.
The sleek design is optimal for better output and promises “5-bar constant signal” availability within its coverage range. You can use our booster with 100% efficiency in the entire UK and install it anywhere you wish within 15 minutes. We provide a full installation kit with everything you will need.
The impressive design paired with great technology has created an excellent signal booster. There are no harmful emissions related to our product. We guarantee your satisfaction, but if case of a rare glitch, our professionally trained support staff is there to assist you 24/7. We will have you up and running in mere minutes!
Uplink :15dBm Downlink: 17dBm
a) Power supply LED denote b) Export power LED denote
DC Power Problem
No signal received Solution: Adjust the outdoor installation to get sound signal
Signal received ok but not perfect
Full signal received
When there is a call it is normal
Always green means self-excited Solution: Turn off the booster, adjust the indoor and outdoor antenna again and try to expand the distance or create some barriers between them.
The installation is not correct. For example, the outdoor antenna been stolen the cable is not connected properly There are strong input signals or severe self-oscillation, measures must be Take n(please note that our boosters have auto shut off function so the red colour status can only maintain for 5 seconds).
Booster breaks down, or severe self-oscillation leads to auto-mute Re-plug in and check if alarm LED turns Red.
How to select the best location is described fully in The installation guide. However, if you still cannot find a good place, you can contact us through chat or by email and we will help you with the setup.
Yes! The standard antenna can accept signal from within 170 degrees. If towers are located on the opposite side of your property than your antenna, you may need to upgrade your system by adding a second antenna so you can receive signal from all locations.
We sell high-quality products which are all capable of simultaneously supporting multiple devices. The limit for each booster mainly depends on its output power or ‘dBs’. We have provided a list of devices and their support limit converted to dBs below:
Estimations can also be made using this table:
|Coverage in square metres||Number of supported users|
|Up to 150 sq m||Up to 50 users|
|Up to 300 sq m||Up to 100 users|
|Up to 600 sq m||Up to 150 users|
|Up to 1500 sq m||Up to 200 users|
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.